来源：中国农业大学一带一路农业合作学院 浏览次数： 发布时间：2020/04/23
China Agricultural University (CAU), one of the most prestigious universities in agricultural sciences. The international master program in Rural Development and Management Studies will provide you with systematic knowledge of international development and a world-class teaching system with insights of renowned Chinese and international scholars in humanities and social sciences.
Degree: Master of Management
Program/Major: Rural Development and Management Studies
Duration & Tuition Fee
Program students will normally be expected to spend at least two consecutive years in full-time study and the study should not last more than three years. The first Autumn semester of school years is arranged to be spent at Beijing campus, CAU, and the other semesters be spent at the Sanya campus (Sanya, Hainan province) . The tuition fee is RMB 52000 for two years.（see “Scholarship” if you would like to apply for one）
Course Requirements and Curriculum
The credit requirements for the Master’s Degree are 30 credits. The main courses include：
1. Compulsory courses: Chinese Language, Overview of China, Academic Integrity and Dissertation Writing, Public Policy and Analysis, Public Administration, Public Administration Research Methods, Advanced Development Studies, etc.
2. Optional courses: Global Agriculture, Development Models of Countries, Development Project Management, etc.
3. Practices: Professional Practice, Academic Seminars, etc.
Applicants are welcomed to apply for scholarship. For more detailed information about application requirements and procedure, please refer to http://admissions.cau.edu.cn/en/article_content?cid=276&pid=142&spid=142
(will be closed by May 10, 2020)
1. The certificate of English proficiency. TOEFL: at least80 points, IELTS: at least 6, or other relevant certificates of English as the working and learning language for university study.
2. The original or the notarized photocopies of degree certificate or proof of education in academic institution, and academic transcript (two copies); The certificate provided should be the original document in Chinese or in English; otherwise notarized translation in Chinese or English is required.
3. Two academic recommendation letters from scholars of associate professorship or higher.
4. A letter from your current employer certifying your employment status, or a letter from your current university certifying when you are going to graduate.
5. A study plan indicating the reasons you want to apply for the program, academic interests, and areas of potential study (at least 2 pages, double space, 12pt).
6. Two copies of the page with personal information of the passport (ordinary passport).
7. Three copies of the applicant's recent photo (2 inches, without covering head).
8. The Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (if any).
9. One copy of physical examination results.
10. Two copies of Application Form for Admission to Graduate Programs of China Agricultural University (http://apply.cau.edu.cn), signed by the applicant.
All the original documents will be checked in the enrollment.
1. Log on the web of CAU http://apply.cau.edu.cn/ to register and fulfill CAU Application Form for International Students with Application Fee RMB 400. If you have not received the activation email, please check your Junk-box in your email.
2. Choose Chinese government scholarship when you start online application. Log on the web of CSC http://www.campuschina.org/ to register . Please type in agency No. 10019 for CAU and choose Program Type B.
3. Please keep tracking your application status after submission.
Ms. Lai Yiqiong E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Zhao Xiaohui E-mail: email@example.com